Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by evilscotsman, Jun 1, 2009.
Good decision Evil :thumbsup:
J7uss, you got it mate
Marv, sorry bud, have to decide what to do next and if I decide to get rid, another lad on the forum was in first wi a confirmed offer
James, I should take heart from your experiences, like j7uss your car came back from the dead, so its do-able!
Been keeping an eye on this thread, Glad you have decided to keep it.
If it was me I think I'd have to bite the bullet and get it fixed as cheap as possible. If that meant credit cards/loans etc then sobeit. A few hundred quid now will equate to around £4k increase in value.
Putting it under the tarp will not do it or you any good. Even if you spoke to a garage and offered to split the proceeds you've got to do better than £750 haven't you??
yeah I suppose, but right now I dont have access to any credit, loan or card or otherwise.
I was made redundant at crimbo and didnt get any wages so a lot of stuff went down the pan at the same time, like my credit rating!
Evil sorry it's taken so long but I only saw my mate tonight.
The engine reconditioners it Dundee I mentioned are called Agra Engineering their web site is www.agra-eng.co.uk all the info you need is on the web site hope this helps.