Wandering driver

devo

Reaction score
On my way to work this morning,I came up behind a ford focus wandering from the right hand lane over to the left lane and then back over towards the centre median on a dual carriageway.this went on for 8-10 miles till i got sick of it and passed him on the inside.he was either drunk or falling asleep.needless to say i felt my duty to phone the police and give the reg no.before he killed someone.he took the same exit as me off the dual carriageway and I felt like following him and giving the thick c**t a b@//@cking.

Maybe,but I'm not over " there"

Reactions: alistairm1
It's all too common these days. Last night, on the way home from work, I was taking in the rear of a nice Golf R for a few miles when it eventually clipped the kerb in a hail of dust and bounced over to the white line...!
I cover between 300-500 miles a week and sadly, this will happen two or three times. I dunno is it the comfort, the heated seats or just lack of attention.
Perish the thought that it might be a drunk or some muppet on a mobile phone.
On Monday morning, I was met with the sight of tyre tracks halfway over a local roundabout, not a car but a bus or HGV.....!
It's frightening, what's going on, on our roads.

Read in the local rag this morning that a guy decided he wasn't going to wait in the queue of slow moving traffic near where i live.he was going to use the hard shoulder for a few kilometers,blowing up dust and stones up and forcing cars over the white line. He was caught by the cops after over 20 complaints by other drivers.got 6 months in the nick and a 7yr ban.nice one.

Reactions: Jake 61 and Sandra
Read in the local rag this morning that a guy decided he wasn't going to wait in the queue of slow moving traffic near where i live.he was going to use the hard shoulder for a few kilometers,blowing up dust and stones up and forcing cars over the white line. He was caught by the cops after over 20 complaints by other drivers.got 6 months in the nick and a 7yr ban.nice one.
Brilliant, serves the plonker right

Had another close one during the week.I came down a slip road to merge with traffic on a 4 lane motorway.Im cruising along in the left lane when a 55 seat coach moves from lane 3 into lane 2 and drives parallel with me for half a mile.then Mr bus driver decides hes going to move into my lane while im still beside him.i honked the horn but he kept moving over.lit on the horn again and he still kept coming.had to hit the brakes and let him in.nearly had me into the armco.got around the right hand side of him and held the horn for ages to get his attention but no joy he continued on totally oblivious.never got the reg.no.coz i got such a fright.But il know the bus again,and GOD HELP HIM if i ever get me hands on the dozy b@57@rd.

Had another close one during the week.I came down a slip road to merge with traffic on a 4 lane motorway.Im cruising along in the left lane when a 55 seat coach moves from lane 3 into lane 2 and drives parallel with me for half a mile.then Mr bus driver decides hes going to move into my lane while im still beside him.i honked the horn but he kept moving over.lit on the horn again and he still kept coming.had to hit the brakes and let him in.nearly had me into the armco.got around the right hand side of him and held the horn for ages to get his attention but no joy he continued on totally oblivious.never got the reg.no.coz i got such a fright.But il know the bus again,and GOD HELP HIM if i ever get me hands on the dozy b@57@rd.

I had this happen to me before, left this missus in tears and the drive behind me that saw it all happen and started honking at the coach as well, he seemed completelly oblivious to what he had just done.