Wall mounted TV, the pikey way.

Dan Gliballs

Reaction score
Saw this on another forum PMSL!!!!!!

image001.jpg

I think the idea is that a normal TV has been set back into a wall, but have to say it doesn't look that obvious

i did that with a 32" tv in my last house! took the fire out! MDF'd the whole and put wooden floor in there, TV just slid in and out!

Yeah but imagine what that wall looks like on the other side!!!! He will prob have the back of a telly sticking into his kitchen table

mattpanton said:
I think the idea is that a normal TV has been set back into a wall, but have to say it doesn't look that obvious

Yea thats what i thought, but couldn't understand whats wrong with doing that, its quite a good idea, actually looks quite smart, looks far better then it would if it was just sitting on the floor.

Ooooooooooooooooooops, forgot the other part LOL!!!!

image001.jpg

image002.jpg
[/QUOTE]

well, maybe i'll give him the benefit of the doubt, might be a work in progress

Surely if he does incase the back it would overheat and mess the telly up

We do a lot of work on estates for the 'disadvantaged'........... Most of them seem to have telly's at least that size, usually accompanied by a surround sound system that looks like it belongs in the local cinema,, together with 3 or more brats with ASBO's, smoking dope and playing x-box games on the aformentioned telly!!

I'm always impressed by the generosity of the British taxpayer................

******* rofl ! I must say, it looks sweet from the front !

very good from the front.....look very smart....if only the back was sorted though!!!

****** Projection telly! Buy a Plasma ya cheapskate! would have been cheaper than knocking half the wall down.

Or maybe he has one of these new houses with paper for walls....