Wales?

danej

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Just wandering how many of you are from wales and whereabouts you are! wanderin if its worth organising a meet!? im based in Aberystwyth (mid,west wales) any one local?

Not to aber.. some of us down south tho...
Although it is worth a run through Elan valley up to aber for those who havent done it; stunning roads...
Used to run the Boxster through there with the club on many occasions!.

Perhaps we could take a drive up there Jon? If the roads are good then we could get a few of us together on a nice Sunday?

Perhaps we should wait for warmer weather first though...

The mountain road from Rhayader to Aberystwyth is awesome. Wouldn't like to go off there though. Single track in some places with a brook down below. Big rocks everywhere. Very unforgiving ! Seen those dams ?

Chris.

I have done it about 4 or 5 time in my Boxster; its worth it. If you are in convoy, most people get out of your way!.

Sounds like a good plan for a run. Could ask my mates from the Boxster group to come also (now got a C4S and an M3)...

When you decide to go give me a shout. Nicer weather would be nice though LOL

Done this run loads of times in my old Scooby /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Would be up for it in my S4 Avant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DanoS4

elan.jpg

Top dam in Elan Valley.
Seen Tornados about 10-15ft off the water on that one.

Chris.

[ QUOTE ]
Boxster group to come also (now got a C4S and an M3)...

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of date Jon..... I now have just my 1 series, and Taff a 997C2S.

Would be a good run though, let wait for the RS4 though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif