1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waiting for my Geneva L iPod dock!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema, Hi-Fi and Gadgets' started by Matt_S, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Matt_S

Matt_S Member

Well due to flying the nest, and moving out the parents, I had to re think my stereo and music collection.
    The flats not big enough for all my cd's and stereo to come with me, even if I bought bookshelf speakers!

I was so impressed with the lossless replay on my iPod through a Russ Andrews iPod cable I decided to start looking at docks. So my whole music collection is now on the classic!

The Zepplin was superb, but due to some staggering reviews, I took the risk and ordered a Geneva model L without hearing it, although I heard it's little brother.

Model L - Geneva Sound Systems

It comes tomorrow, so I'll report back tomorrow! :)
  2. bdavbdav

bdavbdav Member

Hope you like it when it arrives! They're really cool looking docks.

I love the look of the giant TV stand one (The XXL I think)- been lusting after one for ages, but not quite sure the sound quality matches the price with the much bigger ones necessarily.
  3. Matt_S

Matt_S Member

It is absolutely superb! It's quite bulky, but that doesn't bother me to much!
    Kicks the arse out of the zeppelin!

Though I went back home at the weekend, my dad has bought all new furniture so he can have my speakers in the living room, forgot how good they sound! :'(
  4. Matt_S

Matt_S Member

It is absolutely superb! It's quite bulky, but that doesn't bother me to much!
    Kicks the arse out of the zeppelin!

Though I went back home at the weekend, my dad has bought all new furniture so he can have my speakers in the living room, forgot how good they sound! :'(