1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wadda we think of Caractere??

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Horchsense, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Horchsense

Horchsense Member

2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. treblesykes

treblesykes Member

[Nov 8, 2005]
    is that the royal we, or do we all have to think as one like some sort of audi borg?
  4. cosmicblue

cosmicblue Member

[Nov 8, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    http://www.caractere.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

This 'we' thinks that is a rubbish name for a company for starters, the styling stuff is quite tasteful - I wonder how much it is?
  5. mikep

mikep Member

[Nov 8, 2005]
    We hate websites with soundtracks, especially eurotrash ones. We're not too keen on the styling stuff either.
  6. Horchsense

Horchsense Member

[Nov 8, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    is that the royal we, or do we all have to think as one like some sort of audi borg?

[/ QUOTE ]

The "we" referred to was that of the regular audi-sport.net community and those with an interest in related issues. Have no idea what a "borg" is - I tend to use terms that are in common parlance. I was interested in reactions to this manufacturers body kit. Is that too difficult to understand? Or perhaps you have some more esoteric language system that regular mortals are not privvy to...
  7. Cupramax

Cupramax Uber pimp meister

[Nov 8, 2005]
    Lol at the sarcasm... I think the more esoteric version he was hinting at was "what do YOU think of Charactere" not WE... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
  8. Horchsense

Horchsense Member

[Nov 8, 2005]
    Well thanks Cupramax - didn't realise that eliciting opinions from others might cause such offence. I was just looking at the styling kit for the Sportback.
    Personally, I'm unsure about bodykits - I kind of like them and the one featured looks pretty cool to me but a little overdone maybe - I think the word is "chav" perhaps?...I.m also not sure whether it wouldn't actually take £££'s off the resale value of the car at trade in time...
  9. Cupramax

[Nov 8, 2005]
    I think the Caractere kit isn't bad. Only thing is it looks a bit slapped over the top on the front as it kind of fits over the lower bumper. Not sure if I'd spoil the good factory look. If I was going to spend dosh on a body kit I'd get the new S-line kit.
  10. Horchsense

Horchsense Member

[Nov 8, 2005]
    That'll be the Votex then...?
  11. Cupramax

[Nov 8, 2005]
    No the new S-line kit is different. Wouldn't personally waste my money on it though. You'd never get it back...
  12. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

[Nov 8, 2005]
    I also quite like the Kamei one.....

discuss
  13. bunny

bunny Member

[Nov 10, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]

Personally, I'm unsure about bodykits - I kind of like them and the one featured looks pretty cool to me but a little overdone maybe - I think the word is "chav" perhaps?...I.m also not sure whether it wouldn't actually take £££'s off the resale value of the car at trade in time...

[/ QUOTE ]

Then don't buy one.
  14. Horchsense

Horchsense Member

[Nov 10, 2005]
    Thanks for the advice Bunny...tell me is it your liitle fluffy arse or your relative IQ that begats your name?
  15. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[Nov 10, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I also quite like the Kamei one.....

discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, we've been here before (lol), caractere is kamei, just more extreme....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note the caractere symbol bottom left.

[​IMG]

I think the VW one is growing on me though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[​IMG]
  16. bunny

bunny Member

[Nov 14, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Thanks for the advice Bunny...tell me is it your liitle fluffy arse or your relative IQ that begats your name?

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to be so touchy... It just seemed a little strange to ask for help with an opinion when you had already formed one yourself.

By the way, I think the word you were looking for is "begets". People in glass houses... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif