1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VW Mania Pic's

docurley Aug 8, 2005

1. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Well I went and it was quite a good weekend bar the fact there was only a few traders there which was a let down and that there was not may A4's.

Anyway here are some pic's I took.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More pic's of the event here. Click here

2. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Nice pics Docurley...some nice looking motors there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Great pics, except for the odd looking avant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. madkebab

madkebab Member

Doc - Is that your car that sneaked into the photos or is it another silver A4 with a RS4 body conversion?

5. docurley

[ QUOTE ]
    Doc - Is that your car that sneaked into the photos or is it another silver A4 with a RS4 body conversion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh thought I would add mine to the collection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

6. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

Liked the grille on the gothic avant

7. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

Actually, yours was the only one I liked. I thought the others were all OTT.

8. Danielson

Danielson Member

well i wouldnt say no to the yellow rs4, but wtf is going on with the matt black avant, how to ruin a lovely car. white walls, i dont get it????

9. docurley

Show cars, There was a few nutty cars at the show just did not bring my laptop to download all the pic's off my camera

10. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh thought I would add mine to the collection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yours is looking really good now matey. The BBS's really give it the final touch of authenticity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Rich

11. madkebab

madkebab Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont blame you mate, its looking fresh!!
    Cant wait to have a look round it at Audi International /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif