vw golf driver makes the news...

Serves the driver right.

I'm toying with the idea of a helmet camera for when I'm on my bike as this sort of an incident is becoming far too common. Why is everyone so bl**dy impatient these days?

I wear a head cam on my motorbike. It would serve well if I was ever involved in an accident, but the main reason I have is too make biking videos in the summer, although this has had 0% success rate so far...

i dont fancy having a camera on my helmet.although im sure the wife could accomodate.....

how many times have you shouted at another road use for doing something that was in your opinion out of order and said words that was maybe tougn in cheek, but not kind in nature? There are plenty of unskilled drivers who clearly dont know how to drive on the roads in this country, you only got to drive on a motor way for 5 mins and your going to meet 50 odd or so called "Middle lane Morrons" who just slip into sleepy mode and cause this county to grind to a dozzy halt, if your not over taking then pull into the left lane!

But back to this,
Im sure if the driver was serious then he would have done it not just said it to upset the other road user,

He who has not sined throw the 1st stone as they say.

i never really tend to get angry at people on the road anymore, got to stay calm else you can easily do stuff that makes you look a fool

the guy in the golf was just sitting next to the cyclist which isnt good at all, you either pass them or sit behind them, so he was being a bit of a prat and probably won't do it again. People are such ******* when taking over cyclists, its so easy, even in my slow van i manage to pass them giving them decent space without endangering oncoming traffic... some people just think they are driving buses.

Where is the rest of the video?
Why did the drive do what he did?

I pass many a cyclist on the way to work, most of them are fine and no issues but there is all ways one that swerves in to the middle of the road or just wonders all over the road with out a care or even looking.
He then haves ago at me for trying to over take him.

may be me the same thing happened to this driver and he was just trying to move the cyclist over?

I got beeped at from the BMW driver following 2ft behind me today for following a learner driver @30 in a 30 zone with 5 car lengths between me and the car in front! He's was clearly in a hurry, but I didn't do anything wrong!? Just some idiots out there!!