1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Votex side skirts - on S-Line Sportback (do they fit?)

Ben H Jun 21, 2010

1. Ben H

Ben H On a journey...

I'd like to add some Votex skirts (OEM option; much cheaper than S3 items for the unitiated) to my S-Line spec Sportback.

I read from the Stoke Audi website that these aren't compatible with S-Line spec cars, which I can only guess is due to the kickplates on the inside of the S-Line door sills?

Is this the case? I've found some genuine items for under £100 on eBay.

2. Ben H

Ben H On a journey...

Bump - from ages ago!

3. -Ju-

-Ju- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Team Panther Audi S3

I have an 05 S-line with the Votex kit. Now I know the front and rear bumpers are are basically sport bumpers with the kit added, but I can't see what difference the kick plates would make. Could take a picture of them if you want me to

Julian

4. RobinA3

RobinA3 Well-Known Member

Yes the side skirts do fit. They fit on my s line with no issues.

5. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

Yes they fit no worries, ignore Audi "does not fit S line" applies to all their Votex items which is true for the the front rear and roof spoilers but the skirts are identical for all cars.

Obviously there is a votex skirt for 3 and 5 doors and they wont fit each other so make sure they are sportback ones you are buying

6. tku

tku Member

Yep, just saw Akash_Sky1 's car today and I'm sure he had them on his sportback too.