1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Votex front and boot spoiler fitted!

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by imported_dumpvalve, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Just finished fitting the OEM Votex front skirt and rear spoiler (Hella, looks OEMish). First impressions are that the boot spoiler is a good colour match with the boot, but somehow the front looks a little off colour.

The good thing is that aesthetically it all looks pretty good in my opinion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif The Votex front really does look mean and low, but in keeping with the original lines.

I'll take some pics tomorrow once the adhesive has done it's bit; it's sat in my garage at the moment so I can't really get in a good position to take any photos.

Watch this space.........

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Silver is supposed to be one of worst colors to match iirc so normal.

Bring on the pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

4. Danielson

Danielson Member

yeah, come on with the pics i want to see this

5. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

we DEMAND pics.... NOW !!!!
    can i ask you what you paid for the kit ??
    cheers mate.

6. I paid through the teeth for the Votex front unfortunately. About 200. S4 sides and rear as Snoop and Yaseen know were already on the car, rear spoiler cost just under a ton.

Patience my friends.........

All will be revealed tomorrow!

Drew.

7. Tony7

Tony7 New Member

Hi,

Can you tell me where you purchased the Votex Front spopiler from? I have been searching the net with zero success!!

Regards

Tony

8. Tony7

Tony7 New Member

Thanks!