Voodoo.......or.......Nogaro

Voodoo...??? V.... Nogaro...???

• Voodoo Blue

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Nogaro Blue

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
The reasoning for Voodoo Blue becomes apparent!!! It will be darker than the young whippersnapper's and a definitely a more classy looking saloon but I do like the Bimmer's wheels.

dsc_0693-jpg.127911

Reactions: Rob2k68, MattSedg, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
The reasoning for Voodoo Blue becomes apparent!!! It will be darker than the young whippersnapper's and a definitely a more classy looking saloon but I do like the Bimmer's wheels.

dsc_0693-jpg.127911
Yeah them 20" rims are a work of art mate and will be very high maintenance? l liked that M3 saloon it's a far better balanced looking car than the M4 coupe,but they are very expensive to run

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Audi Bairn

dsc_0693-jpg.127911
^ Can I have the blue one please ;) :D
(The 1 with the badge designed by Ottmar Rapp :D)

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Curses...shame I missed this topic when it was fresh....I've been away and previously tucked up in bed with chicken pox (wtf)...and I aint no spring er chicken!...my god ....

Cluck

Reactions: TDI-line, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Yeah them 20" rims are a work of art mate and will be very high maintenance? l liked that M3 saloon it's a far better balanced looking car than the M4 coupe,but they are very expensive to run
What did you end up getting?

What were the choices in colour were there for the new one be and are we having a vote again?? :confused new:

Reactions: Jassyo06