1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Volume on sound system keeps dropping

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by DIA, May 7, 2007.

1. DIA

DIA New Member

[May 7, 2007]
    Can anyone help me with my factory fitted audi concert CD player on my b6 a4 cab? I guess theres some sort of safety feature which reduces the volume on the system when your driving at high speeds. Is there a way to stop this from happening as its really annoying . Thanks!!!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

[May 7, 2007]
    I thought it usually works the other way round, the faster you get the higher the volume, slow down to a stop and is decreases!! Then again, what do I know.......:think:
  4. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[May 7, 2007]
    Sounds more like the dreaded volume problem that eventually effects all Audi radios, if it is then it's new HU time.
    It could be the GALA speed sensitive volume playing up, but most people have this switched off anyway.
    Does the volume rise with an increase in engine/road noise (before you had this particular problem)?
    If it didn't, then chances are the GALA system is switched off, so doubt it's related.