Volume knob problem A4 B5 Avant

theviking

Reaction score
HI
THE KNOB ON MY STERIO WONT GO QUIET OR STUPIDY LOUD HOW TO FIX ANYONE NOW HOW THANKU :w00t:

Get a new unit mate, this issue is very common, check on ebay as stafford audi do or did do units for £99 for various audi's of that time with 2 year warranty.

cheers might hire aband to sit in boot first

Bet they're more than £99

You can have the head unit repaired if you wan't to keep the current unit. Have a look on ebay, there is a company called maple audio that offer this service.

Not worth it as I checked there site & they charge £99.99 & if stafford still sell them then I would get the 2yr warranty one, sell your old one for spares, jobs a gooden.

thanks will bear in mind cheers all

i got a concert head unit sat around doing nothing. pm me if ya interested. :)

VERY common problem.

You'd think that Audi would do something about it themselves given how common it is... but I guess that's asking FAR too much from them! lol

Audi (and any other car manufacturer) only care about a problem if its going to hinder their warranty process. They're in the business of selling new cars, so if a radio packs up on a 10 year old car, they might take it on board sure, but only to fix the problem going forward. They're not going to replace the component on every car unless its safety critical...

Junk the crappy OE unit and fit a decent aftermarket unit.

wood love to am an inch off chinning my ride
1. the fucin cable snapped on door pull
2.the central locking keeps locking us in when i break
3.exhaust is a bit smokey
4.bad on juice
5.think i bought a f in nail of a car aggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cough aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ps volume dont work cheers 4 reply