Volksfest Wales 19th-21st August

We have droped them a email (margam park) to ask about a club stand. Will keep you posted.

We can't make this. We'll be baking in Egypt then lol. Try and get the banners and flags off admin tho Col.

I'm up for this plus another two cars.

P.s Fran your sig photo couldnt get any bigger:p

Last edited:
Darren's is contacting admin for the ASN banners ect.

lolz quiet you im going to resize it now , are you actually going to come to this tho ash lol

Haha i will be its local lol. Only other events im 100% going to is AITP, Ed38, and Audi Drive need a job asap missed loads already :(
I think im gonna do what Col and Grant did stay over night on saturday. Dont think i can do that half 4 wake up again :laugh:

Haha i will be its local lol. Only other events im 100% going to is AITP, Ed38, and Audi Drive need a job asap missed loads already :(
I think im gonna do what Col and Grant did stay over night on saturday. Dont think i can do that half 4 wake up again :laugh:
yeah you have missed some good ones mate , yeah im thinking of doing that too this year the 4am start killed me last year by the time i got home i was nearly falling alseep at the wheel not good at all man , how much is it to camp or hotel either way im not bothered ??

for the sake of £29(sometimes £50) you get a bed, shower, toilet(after the drink and good meal i need it) tv coffee, etc so we always make a weekend out of it, up there saturday for around 3pm after a nice slow relaxing drive up have a good day at the hotel in the bar chatting and have food and drink and then bang up for the show fresh for sunday........... i really do enjoy the weekend away when we do this and i recommend that we all do it as we have some fun with the welsh crew at the shows AITP i cant wait for.

volkfest should be good also as its only down the road

for the sake of £29(sometimes £50) you get a bed, shower, toilet(after the drink and good meal i need it) tv coffee, etc so we always make a weekend out of it, up there saturday for around 3pm after a nice slow relaxing drive up have a good day at the hotel in the bar chatting and have food and drink and then bang up for the show fresh for sunday........... i really do enjoy the weekend away when we do this and i recommend that we all do it as we have some fun with the welsh crew at the shows AITP i cant wait for.

yeah man im defo up for it now you put it like that i was sooooo tired last year i was on the road at like 4am wasnt in the best of moods at all at the show not enough sleep done me in majorly , let me know all the details of it like when your going to book the hotel etc... dude :)

I'm up for that misses will be coming to dont think she wants that 4am wake up call either lol

Hey Grant, same hotel as last year?

yep helen, im thinking the hotel at corby(the new one thats been built recently)

Oooh get the post code and we'll all rendezvous.

I may be able to make sunday as I am holiday that week.We are not planning to go anywhere in particular that week but perhaps we could tour some of shropshire before arriving there.Hmmm

sounds good mate ill be going there with another forum as there dont seem to be much interest here may be room on there stand if ur interested or rujus looking roll up n look round and not park on a stand

To be honest I didnt think mine was nice enough (yet) or special enough to go on a stand.I wouldnt mind though.

agree with darren its not all about having a modded car or a really nice car its all about showing support for your forum/club

I agree with you both, I think its because I used to be a member of a vdub club years ago where it was normal as I did to spend thousands on your car.

My car is also standard and I also have an OCD cleaning fetish too.