voda sure signal

Reaction score
Anyone used it or have one ??? Reception seems to have dropped off at home or the new phones arn`t as good so was looking at sure signal.

Might have to get one off fleabay as I don`t have a £25 / month contract and im not paying £120 for one. Have 2 contracts worth over £25 but apparently that doesn`t count :(

Ah ok, I use wifi at home and my signals 'ok' so I'm not gonna be a guinea pig I'm afraid!

I asked about one in the Voda shop the other day and the guy said it was £20 so I ripped his arm off. Seems to work ok to be honest.

Odd thing is I find myself paying £20 for a device to cover the fact that they can't get a signal into my area.

wow £20 might have to try instore and see , does it do what it says on the tin ???? Is there any dip in broadband speeds ???

well voda have changed their prices these boxes are now £50 delivered and a rrp of £79 glad I didn`t get one last week. Still give it 4 more weeks and they will just about be free ***

I got another one for £20 on Saturday. The guy said you need to be on a £40 tariff to get them for £20 but I told him I bought one last week for £20 so he did it.