vmr 710 planned help?

For the difference lads im just going to go with the 19's now thanks to Jord for bending my arm haha!

Now i need to know tyre size, wheel dimensions and spacers??

And will these be cool with v maxx collies?

215/35/19 tyres are best mate, i had these and i was lowered 60mm or so and had very few problems

Here's jordans old wheels on mine freshly painted in gloss grey.Standard suspension with falcon 225/8.5 19''.There is a slight bit of rubbing over big bumps from the rear somewhere but it is only slight.You will be better off with 215 if you want no rubbing at all but cornering will be way different,thats why i put 225 on.

IMG_0005.jpg

They look sweet mate!!! Glad they stayed on the forum :)

215s as I said Gord.

Im on the hunt mate, taken yours and others advice to not rush the modding, could be costly so for now and as we are still in winter i scored a set of gen bbs ch wheels for 400 notes today and they are spotless. They are black with a red lip?! Whats the deal with them then, i thought they were reps but there in a 50 offset and the boy paid top dollar for them only a few years ago...

Going to save for the 19ss and go with jords recommended 8mm spacers and the 215's, its a sharp learning curve :ohmy: