Vinyl wrap chrome match

IPG

Reaction score
Thinking to chrome wrap the handles, spoiler, side blades and want the wrap to match the chrome on the mirrors. Also bits in the interior - the hazard surround (fill the chips in then wrap), possibly door grabs & gear boot surround.

Should i get regular chrome or matte chrome? (my mirrors look kind of matte... but maybe it's because the car needs a wash!)

Lol

If it looks crap can take it off anyway

Reactions: jojo
I'd like to see that.
Nope... You are the original chrome offender!... you remember what happened when you posted your pics... Please don't encourage this poor fellow... It will not end well

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Nilz
hahaha i love how polarising this is!

anyway... after some photoshopping it's a no go. put the time to where it matters - under bonnet

Reactions: jojo
4D carbon would be better IMO, but I prefer standard tbh.

hey, carbon is good too, mix it with 'less' chrome....i won't give up.

I recently saw an A4 convertible (2002) with a lot of tasteful chrome touches...looked gleaming, far better than standard. But then again I've seen the latest S4 with it's stealthy coloured look and totally blew be...but that is mainly down to the overall shape .

And yes I do agree the stick on chome stuff is a bit too tacky simply because it cannot be put perfectly..hence I have toned it down. Now the rear has only the lenses surrounded by it as well as the number plate. Personally I tried to do the same with the front, but after years of living with it, it just looks so boring and plain without with it. know your dying to have a look :) ....here u go then..

Tuffty, jojo...feed your inner desire :)
IMG 20130401 00193
IMG 20130401 00192

Reactions: Nilz and IPG
I don't know if you'd get this up in the UK. But doesn't heAt warp the vinyl?

We get mad heatwaves in Melbourne so I'm thinking at those times... See Ya later hard work.

So thegoal is that chrome or bushed chrome stuff you use? Looks pretty well matched to the stock stuff

Oh dear God!...

I need an actual eye transplant :(

Lol

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Nilz, tomjol, IPG and 1 other person
If you have light colored car go for it. If darker then it will decrease the stylish looks of A3.

I saw A3 wrapped in matte black and that looked badass. Even wheels were wrapped.

I don't know if you'd get this up in the UK. But doesn't heAt warp the vinyl?

We get mad heatwaves in Melbourne so I'm thinking at those times... See Ya later hard work.

So thegoal is that chrome or bushed chrome stuff you use? Looks pretty well matched to the stock stuff

Seriously don't ask. I'm likely to be banned by causing blindness and heresy....:)

Reactions: IPG and <tuffty/>