VIN Lookup?

BRISTOL86

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm picking up my first Audi on Sat and was wondering if there's any website I can use to get the full details based on the VIN (i.e. seeing what optional extras were specified, etc.)

Is there such a thing?

Thanks!

Hi Guys

I'm picking up my first Audi on Sat and was wondering if there's any website I can use to get the full details based on the VIN (i.e. seeing what optional extras were specified, etc.)

Is there such a thing?

Thanks!
Try a message to @vag-tech he a site sponsor, he may be able to help you out

Sure, I can help. PM VIN and I'll pull spec/PR nos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Sandra
Is that under 'yourAudi' ? I tried to register for that but it didn't work as it match the records (I'm not the registered keeper yet)

Would this work with older vehicles, 2010 in particular? Would be very useful info should I come to sell it on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the myaudi app. But you need the VIN for the car you want to check. To get the VIN I use the Audi diesel emissions online check.

I use the myaudi app. But you need the VIN for the car you want to check. To get the VIN I use the Audi diesel emissions online check.

I have the VIN but it still wouldn't let me register as my address details don't match what they have on record - guessing it looks up to DVLA for registered keeper address?

I have the VIN but it still wouldn't let me register as my address details don't match what they have on record - guessing it looks up to DVLA for registered keeper address?
I registered using the details of my own Audi.