1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video of new Imprezza

PaulJC84 Jun 27, 2005

1. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

Takes a while to load up.

New Imprezza

Here are some pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

It's a shame you can't make it out clearly in the first photo because of the Seat it's rear-ended... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Regards,

Rob.

3. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Oh yeah... And the whole double-spoiler thing really makes it look like a classic Chavalier which was spotted outside work... I'll have to dig out the hasty cam-phone piccy I added to my rogues-gallery...

I wonder what Mr. Bishi has to say about it all...

Regards,

Rob.

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

I see, new as in new grill and spoiler(s). Amazing how Subaru have to keep facelifting there impreza's, this being around the 3rd or 4th in about 5 years... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

As for the Evo 9, just the 2 front fogs are now closer together making the car look short-sighted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. bravepilot

bravepilot Member

Bring back the first one!!!! A classic of it's time... though it should probably stay there!

6. Markey

Markey Active Member

That looks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif...
    I see more of the old ones driving around than any new ones does that not tell subaru somthing....