1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video of New Ferrari 430

PaulJC84 Feb 16, 2005

1. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

Here is the new 430 looks and sounds pretty sweet.

The back looks a bit weird but i am sure i will get used to it just like the 360.

Part 1

Part 2

2. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

seems like its only got 3 gears /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and then........ nice motor. i'd have got the 'retro' exhausts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Didn't work, only got sound.

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    Didn't work, only got sound.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are doing better than me. I haven't even got the sound! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

5. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

I have latest media player and codecs and still only get sound no vision! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    I have latest media player and codecs and still only get sound no vision! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You need a new computer then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

7. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

very funny mate....just so happens was supposed to be getting my new laptop this week but its delayed so hopefully next week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif IBM T43 with biometric security! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Yeah lovely car shame he cant really use it where he lives!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif If anyone is having problems viewing then do a search in google for codec X package and install it and should solve your viewing problems even if you have the latest WMP(10) like i did. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif