1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video: Auto Finesse Citrus Power in action

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by John @ PB, Jan 27, 2012.

1. John @ PB

John @ PB Member

2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. ElliottB

ElliottB Audi A3

[Jan 27, 2012]
    Impressive, Think i might invest as I've gone a month without a wash...and the days are still racking up
  4. TripleD

TripleD Audi Novice

[Jan 27, 2012]
    Loving these videos! Thank you
  5. ElliottB

ElliottB Audi A3

[Jan 29, 2012]
    Going to be purchasing this soon as my car is crying out for a clean and has alot of **** stuck to it.
  6. Neo17

Neo17 New Member

[Jan 29, 2012]
    Hmm . . looks good stuff. I`ve tried a couple of AF products and so far I`ve been impressed, specially with Rejuvinate.

Looks like I`ll be getting something else I didn`t know I wanted till now :)
  7. A-k

A-k Member

[Jan 30, 2012]
    Another great video guys... Been tempted by some AF products resisted for a while until i use some of the stuff ive already got but may have to try some of this.
  8. John @ PB

John @ PB Member

9. A-k

A-k Member

[Jan 31, 2012]
    John the video must have worked a treat you've sold out of the 1l...

You expecting more stock working out your way towards end of week was going to pop past on way back...
  10. John @ PB

John @ PB Member

[Jan 31, 2012]
    Yes, it was popular! More due by Friday: just double check on the site for stock but should be here Thursday.
  11. 5ean

5ean S3 Owner VCDS Map User

[Jan 31, 2012]
    I ordered some on Friday after seeing that Vid of Rich's car (mines is white also) still waiting on a dispatch notice though, hopefully got mines ordered before it went out of stock! (Website said it was still in stock when i ordered it..)
  12. 5ean

5ean S3 Owner VCDS Map User

[Jan 31, 2012]
    Just recieved my distpatched email :)
  13. pod_4

pod_4 Member

[Feb 1, 2012]
    Just bought 1l of this waiting on it arriving.. Looking forward to getting to use it.
  14. shariain

shariain Well-Known Member

[Feb 1, 2012]
    My wife's car has some bubbles of rust just breaking though the paint from the inside out would this be safe to use in this condition or would you recommend I get the paint sorted before I used this product. Just asking as it takes the dirt off great in the video but what would happen if it got into the rust bubble.
  15. John @ PB

John @ PB Member

[Feb 2, 2012]
    I'd avoid this area with any product. I'd get it painted ASAP as unpainted, at this time of year especially, you'll be getting road salt, water etc into it making the rust spread more quickly.

:)
  16. superkarl

superkarl MAN OF STEEL

[Feb 4, 2012]
    i used this yesterday, my car was VERY dirty, i foamed it, left it, jetwashed it (always a little dirty still, too much to be washing with a bucket and mitt) then applied the citrus power, and jetwashed again, literally no sign of dirt, my bucket wash was easy, couldnt feel anything under the mitt, only areas that were still dirty were the very bottom of the sills.

John, would you say this is adequate enough for wheels, or would bilberry wheel cleaner be better at shifting brake dust etc???
  17. scotty76

scotty76 Well-Known Member

[Feb 4, 2012]
    I've used Bilberry for a while and found it's good but won't shift baked on brake dust no matter what strength I use. For that I reckon you need Carpro Iron X. I'm going to get a sample bottle of Iron X and try it on those bits I can't shift.
  18. John @ PB

John @ PB Member

[Feb 5, 2012]
    I'm not a Bilberry fan to be honest and it's not one we stock. One way to find out if Citrus Power has the strength for the dust! Give it a dry!

If not, I'd go with Wolf's Chemicals Decon Gel: Wolf's Chemicals Decon Gel (Deironizer) | Wolf's Chemicals Car Care & Detailing Products (Out of stock at the moment, it is on order though so won't be too long)

We used to stock Iron X but replaced it with Decon Gel: Decon Gel has a long cling time and you just rinse the wheels, spray this on, agitate it gently then leave it for 20minutes or so (I tend to get on with cleaning door shuts, badges, filling buckets etc) then rinse it off. It contains degreasers too so will remove general grime as well as brake dust etc.

As above, I'd give Decon Gel a go.