Very odd error code - anybody seen this before?

margin-walker

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

N8 very kindly scanned my car for error codes to try and get to the bottom of a problem that's mystifying all of the mechanics I know. The error codes were as follows:

000000 - SAE - Reserved by Document ISO 15031-6
P0000 - 006 - 2005 - Intermittent

Freeze Frame:
Fault Status: 01100001
Fault Priority: 0
Fault Frequency: 37
Reset counter: 40
Mileage: 0 km
Time Indication: 0

Freeze Frame:
RPM: 1984 / min
Torque: 144.0 Nm
Text: Kein MEASVALUE verfuegbar
Raw, Form. N / A: 000 000 000

--------------
Auto HVAC Labels: 8E0-820-043.lbl
Part No: 8E0 820 043 BL
Component: A4 Klimaautomat 3233
Coding: 00000
Shop #: WSC 00000
VCID: 6CD392611C222C78EC3
1 Fault Found:
00716 - Air recirculation Flap Positioning Motor (V113) 41-00 - Blocked or No Voltage
--------------

Does anybody know what the first error code is or have you seen it before? I've tried google and hit the translate button on a German forum and a Russian forum but am none the wiser. Although the guy who posted it on the German forum appears to be getting told off for deleting his DPF and remapping his car, and the Russian owner was told his car might have had a bad map on it.

My problems are excessive black smoke, lumpy idle, hesitation at about 2,000 rpm (like a slight flat spot), very easy to stall when cold but seems okay once it's warmed up. I am desperate to get this sorted.

Thanks in anticipation.

I'm not sure he has yet. It would be just my luck to get an error code that isn't listed anywhere, I was so hoping to get a definitive answer to my car problem!

1st question, has dpf been deleted?

Reactions: N8
1st question, has dpf been deleted?

I honestly don't know, is there an easy way of finding out? I've only had the car for 6 weeks and although I know the service history I don't know if the previous owner has done anything else to it.

Would need visually checking I guess.

Hi, I thought I'd post the resolution to this strange error code in case anybody else has the same issue. I had my car remapped on Saturday by Rick at Unicorn Motor Developments including DPF and EGR removal/delete. Rick has done a great job, it's now the car Audi should have made!

Rick confirmed my suspicions - the car had already been tampered with. The DPF had been partially gutted and the ECU had been remapped - terribly as it turns out! So it appears this error code (000000 - SAE - Reserved by Document ISO 15031-6) is the result of somebody using a crap piece of software to try and delete the DPF.

Reactions: Roland86
Ah that's good to know it as the issue, well done Rick.

If your gonna do a DPF delete it has to be done correctly or this kind of gashness pops up. Im doing 1-2 DPF deletes a week and all are done properly with total removal of filter but cannister kept so OEM look. Happy customers all the way

Totally agree Brodster, if you're going to have this done to your car get a true professional in to do it right first time!

Dear margin-walker!
Same problem for me. Did the remapp solve the slight flat spot?
Thanks in advance for the reply!