VERY cheap passenger ride to the Nurburgring and Spa Franchorchamps, leaving today!

Stewart

Reaction score
Website
www.oreton.com
I know it's in the wrong section really but I only ever used to post in here and a lot of people know me so...

Been badly let down by a mate and I have a passenger ride going.

The overnight Hull to Rotterdam Ferry, accommodation at Spa (2 nights) and return ferry are all paid for!

All you would need to pay for is the 1 night accommodation at the Ring (49 euros), your meals, beer and any petrol donations you can afford.

The itinery is Sat evening session at the Ring, Sat evening meal at the famous 'Pistenklause' restaurant (table booked) with other friendly chaps from Trackmasters. All day Sunday hooning around the Ring, off to Spa at tea time, SSS and then out for beer. All day Monday at probably the world's best F1 track hooning around trying to catch EVO's from the MLR. Return drive on tues via Dunkerque - Dover ferry. Back Tuesday evening earlyish...

What's the catch?

Leaving today at 3pm from Blackpool.

I know it's a long shot but you never know, someone might be at a loose end...

p.s The car is a sorted LCR with Toyo R888's on. I was lapping quicker than some of the evo's from the MLR at Donnington a couple of weeks ago so it should be fun

If you're interested, you can ring me on 07969 495 564.

Hope it goes well for you Steward.. Sounds a great mini adventure!

If I didn't have a few jobs booked over the weekend, I'd certainly be enquiring!

Good luck! Make sure you get lots of pictures!

Sounds like a great deal, pity I have a wife and live in Kent.

sure someone will snap it up.

Mate i'd love to take you up on this but i'm off to Amsterdam a week on monday for 3 days so need to save some pennies.

Sounds like a blast, i'm sure it'll be great.

If I didn't have a gf I would have bitten your hand off! There's no way she'll sign off my permission slip to go abroad at such short notice, plus I've managed to get on her good side so I can stay out to watch the boxing tomorrow night. I'm also off to the ring in 2 weeks and I cant wait.

Hope you manage to find someone.