VERY BORED ON A FRIDAY!

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
Anyone else considering slitting their wrists from boredom?

Considered it, and I still am as it gives me some thing to think about, yawn. I've just spent about £50 on-line shopping, just to pass the time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

There are only so many car chat forums you can read before getting bored of that too! im very tempted to go home but i doubt the boss would be so happy with that idea! Cleaning the car would be much more fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

I work on Burford high street...basically no. God i get enough grief from the owner of my company for parking on the damn high street because, apparently (thinks the damn fool) it takes away business from his other shop! i totally refuse to park anywhere else as im not leaving it anywhere where i cant see it!

Rich

Agreed on both counts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif Although its lashing it down where I am, so it'll have to be an interier clean. I'm not man enough to wash my car when its raining /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
I'll be burning past your neck of the woods this weekend Rich, I'm of to a kart track in Daventry which is down the A43 past Silverstone, if you see me don't even think about trying to race me in my 8v Golf, as it will only end up in embarrassment..................on my part /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Murdoch said:
Agreed on both counts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif Although its lashing it down where I am, so it'll have to be an interier clean. I'm not man enough to wash my car when its raining /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
I'll be burning past your neck of the woods this weekend Rich, I'm of to a kart track in Daventry which is down the A43 past Silverstone, if you see me don't even think about trying to race me in my 8v Golf, as it will only end up in embarrassment..................on my part /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

ive washed my car in the rain before..nothing wrong with that! The worrying bit is when you try to dry it when its raining! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I have to wash mine tonight ready for tomorrow! I hope it stops raining!

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
I have to wash mine tonight ready for tomorrow! I hope it stops raining!

[/ QUOTE ]

I washed mine last night...Then what happens? it P*sses is down during the night, and the damn roads are filthy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif will clean the inside so atleast SOME of it is clean for tomorrow!

Rich

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif Try tipping a load of wash n wax over it, and see if the rain will finish the job for you, actually, on second thoughts..........

[ QUOTE ]
Murdoch said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif Try tipping a load of wash n wax over it, and see if the rain will finish the job for you, actually, on second thoughts..........

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to use the wax stuff that you attach to the hose... Used it everytime i washed it as a make-shift for when i didnt have a chance to do it properly...might get some tonight actually! Did do a good job for zero effort!

Rich

I may take it to the Jet wash! Last resort! What time you guys leaving tomorrow morning! I'm leaving at 6!

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
I may take it to the Jet wash! Last resort! What time you guys leaving tomorrow morning! I'm leaving at 6!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, dont have to be there til 9, so leaving at 8:30, getting up at 8... its nice to live close! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Up at 8! I wish... I'l be up at 5 ready to meet Chris at 6. Then drive to Cardiff and meet AndyTQ at 6:30 then onward bound!

Bed early tonight I think.... Nah!

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
Up at 8! I wish... I'l be up at 5 ready to meet Chris at 6. Then drive to Cardiff and meet AndyTQ at 6:30 then onward bound!

Bed early tonight I think.... Nah!

[/ QUOTE ]

Up at 5? Nah..going to france on monday so there is my early morning...luckily im not driving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

Have you noticed Rich I am now a veteran! I wonder If I can get to 5000 posts by the time you come back from france?

hahahahaha... Well you will 1 day to do 4000 posts!... like a full time job that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif