VentureShield experience + recommended installers

fxcreation

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm waiting for my new TT to arrive and I've been searching around for paint protection films, VentureShield comes to mind as affordable and fairly good protection. Anyone had a good / bad experience with this?

My needs & concerns are:
- Can be removed later without lifting the factory clear coat / paint. I've heard you can just heat with hair dryer and pull
- Application process can leave score marks on the paint work, even though you are only meant to "score" the film and split

Lastly:
- Any good recommendations for installers in west London?

Thanks!

I have Venturesheild on my bike, the bike is pearl white and when first applied the film was almost invisible. But now after 2 years it is definitely going yellow! the other thing I found is the film will scratch, only fine scratches but it shows in the sunlight, really annoying... But it does what its supposed to and as protected agains stone chips really well.

Thanks for your feedback! I've read quite a few posts with issues around yellowing, despite the manufacturer insisting it won't. This is going to be easily seen on a white car! I think I may just leave it for now and get the touch up as required when it gets bad enough.