1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Velocity Motoring Genuine VMR VB3 Alloy Wheels 5x112

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by HIGGINS, Apr 7, 2013.

1. HIGGINS

HIGGINS Member

[Apr 7, 2013]
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171020676286

[TABLE="width: 1158, align: center"]

VMR Wheels Model VB3 features an aggressive mesh design without losing the factory styling. The VMR Wheels VB3 is engineered to be lighter in weight as well as higher load rating, than most factory wheels.

I had these wheels fitted to my Audi A3 as you can see in the picture and i kept them sealed using Poorboys wheel sealant to keep them protected. These were also only used in the summer and i had another heavier set of wheels for winter.

18x8.5 ET45

The wheels sat perfectly on my car with no problems and they really did feel the arches giving a sporty look. They really did make a difference on how the car drove as they were so light yet so strong.

The wheels have already been safely packed in boxes with bubblewrap and extra cardboard on the faces to prevent damage.

The wheels can be delivered if you organise your own courier to pick them up.

These are around £1100+ from America with delivery and the massive customs charges so grab a bargain!

[/TABLE]

2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]