VCDS Lancashire

dex140

Reaction score
Hi has anyone got VCDS in Lancashire who would be willing to do a bit of coding for me. I have checked the VCDS map in the VCDS section but the mebers listed on there int he area either have the incorrect cable are havent been active on the last year.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers

Dex

pm N8, he's in salford/manchester if that is close'ish for you. has helped me in the past, great lad as well

Good Evening, I have the full licenced Ross Tech kit , I use it for my own vehicle ,but you are welcome to use it , I live in Ormskirk ,I can't travel at the moment , arm injury ,but if you want to pop over to use it ,your more than welcome .PM me if I am of any use to you.

Good Evening, I have the full licenced Ross Tech kit , I use it for my own vehicle ,but you are welcome to use it , I live in Ormskirk ,I can't travel at the moment , arm injury ,but if you want to pop over to use it ,your more than welcome .PM me if I am of any use to you.

Ohh where abouts in Ormskirk are you based? I go to Edge Hill University there!

I commute from Manchester to Ormskirk, should take you around 40 minutes on a clear run! :)

Southport Road , Edge Hill is not far at all ,just the other side of Ormskirk

Ohh where abouts in Ormskirk are you based? I go to Edge Hill University there!

I commute from Manchester to Ormskirk, should take you around 40 minutes on a clear run! :)

Dukinfield if that helps ?

Im in Blackpool/ Leyland! Im just after some coding doing really, CH/LH lights footwell lights, possibly fogs as DRLS and quite possibly CC.

Thanks for the responsed guys now i know there is some forum members fairly local (dont mind a bit of a drive) I can take the plunge and start getting a few of the part etc.

Thanks again for the responses!