1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCDS in West or East Sussex

Discussion in 'VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum' started by Graham555, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Graham555

Graham555 New Member

[Nov 7, 2012]
    Hi

I have an Audi A1 and looking for a few VCDS mods - mirror dipping on reverse, fogs when turning, and maybe needle swish, so is there someone that can help me out? I have used the location map, but unfortunately they don't have the software for the later Audi models.

I live in Horsham, but usually in Brighton one day a week, and can be flexible on location.

Thanks in advance
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Nov 7, 2012]
    Have a look in the user map in this section. Click on the blue baloons in your area, details of users pops up in the top left corner, pm them and tell them what you looking for. Also try Nigel user NHN , he is around that area iirc :) x
  4. KoFidee

KoFidee S-LINE VCDS Map User

[Nov 7, 2012]
    I might be able to help next week (not promising anything yet) working in Crawley on nights but dont have My lead here with me will try and get it brought down next week!
  5. Reesy

Reesy Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

[Nov 7, 2012]
    Contact BENJAMIN on here. I am in East Sussex, but not sure I'll have the latest one that you need.
  6. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Nov 8, 2012]
    I'm back in UK now so give me a shout as I'm also in brighton at times for work :)