1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCDS help - heavy steering

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by InnerGuard, Jun 16, 2012.

1. InnerGuard

InnerGuard New Member

[Jun 16, 2012]
    Sorry.. Newbie with ANOTHER question!

I'm taking my 58 plate into my local indie on Monday to see about sorting out the heavy steering, after reading on here that it can be done (even though Audi are adamant it can't?!)

The garage said they've never done it before but that have full VCDS, will have a look and see what they can do.

Can anybody on here give me any pointers as to how it's done for me to show them on Monday?

Thanks!

Carl
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. SOHAIL

SOHAIL New Member

[Jun 23, 2012]

you had any luck with this pal as i have the same problem, however when i tried getting it done i was told it wasnt possible on the 2008 models as they dont have a certain something which i cant remeber :think:
  4. InnerGuard

InnerGuard New Member

[Jul 16, 2012]
    Exactly the same! :( although I'm sure mines not right it's like there's NO power steering at all at low speeds?! Surely that can't be right from a prestige car brand can it? I've driven 15 year old bans with better steering! :/
  5. kev.s

kev.s Member

[Jul 24, 2012]
    mine is the same, but i quite like it that way, my sons A3 is very light which i'm not a fan of