Vcds Fault P1570 Any Ideas?

wraggy

Reaction score
Morning all. I'm after some help iv always had some starting issues on my a3 2007 tdi 170 and finally got vcds to check it and iv got back p1570-008-intermittent, engine start blocked by immobiliser. Iv been on ross tech and seen what are possible causes. When I reset the fault it comes straight back I'm hoping it is related to the start issue. One thing it says might be a problem is a relay for the Ecu but I can't locate where they are on car so could anyone shed any light please.

Cheers

Anyone got any ideas where to find the relays.
Cheers

In the fuse box by the battery I would expect. There are some fuses also by the end of the dash but I suspect it is located in the engine bay.

In the fuse box by the battery I would expect. There are some fuses also by the end of the dash but I suspect it is located in the engine bay.
Iv had a look in there but there only seems to be 1 relay and I'm not sure that it's the 1 I'm after. I know the Ecu is under the window wiper cover and wonder if there is any under there. I might have to just take it off.
Cheers

Iv had a look in there but there only seems to be 1 relay and I'm not sure that it's the 1 I'm after. I know the Ecu is under the window wiper cover and wonder if there is any under there. I might have to just take it off.
Cheers
Hi, did you find the problem?