1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCDS Block 120 Logs on the S3 after Bluefin

terrymcg Nov 5, 2010

1. terrymcg

terrymcg Member

Guys,

Can anyone shed some light on this.

Prior to getting my bluefin I run some block 120 logs on VCDS on my S3, after converting the logs etc I came back with a BHP figure of 278bhp, which sounds around right for a standard S3. I ran it a few time and kept getting roughly the same on each run, so it was consistant.

Thought I would give it a bash now I have the bluefin on...I have done 3 seperate logs and it keeps coming back with the figure of 380bhp! Now obvoiusly I would love to believe this but know it must be a load of toss.

I remember reading I think in the past that block 120 becomes innacurate after a remap, is that right enough?

Cheers,

Terry

2. circleswim

circleswim Lacks Car Funds...

Yeah, I've heard that its not as reliable once remapped, haven't tried it on my tdi since I got it bluefinned though.

3. RGS3

RGS3 Member

I agree, I did this ages ago too and got some odd results. I had also read somewhere that the value logged is not reliable once remapped.

4. RGS3

RGS3 Member

PS - Terry - how do you find the Bluefin ? I'm half considering putting Milltek on and going for Stage 2

5. JohnS3

JohnS3 Active Member

Worked on my 56 plate car.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. terrymcg

terrymcg Member

lol maybe mine is correct then and I am now packing 380 horses!!