Vcds Belfast ??

Adamzv2

Reaction score
Is there anyone in Belfast that can do vcds ?? Need it done on my Audi tts thanks

Hey Adam

I might be able to help - what are you looking to get done?

Greg.

I'm not sure if adamzv2 got back to you but I was looking to get some of the mods to my A5 done through vagcom. Live in south belfast but can travel and will pay or whatever if someone could help me out? Thanks

Yeah I can try and help. What are you looking to get done?

Cheers! I can compile a list if you would like? Was thinking of turning up the DRLs, turning on the rear DRLs, interior lighting and there's a few more I'm undecided on!

Yeah should be fine. I'm meeting someone else this week to do a fee bits to an S3 so maybe next week - work permitting?

Whenever suits yourself, I'm free pretty much every evening

Cool. If I haven't been in touch by the weekend, give me a gentle reminder on here lol

I'll be in belfast this week if anyone wants anything done. Genuine hex interface.

I'm back in the city after work about 6ish so free to travel wherever ye are then

Good stuff. How does Thurs evening sound? Duncrue area around 5:30?

I work out near Crumlin and don't finish until 5.20, wouldn't make it back to the city in that time!

Need a remap lol ;)

No problem. Are you happy enough coming straight from work?

Any chance you could pm me a contact number or full address for tomorrow please?

Reactions: greglogan
Hey Sean. Just checking if you're still coming this evening?

Guys. I am.looking to.access the hidden menu in my s4/2013. Can you help? Cheers

Sandra. Do you work for Audi Belfast

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

No I just thought you did.

No I just thought you did.

I organise all the dealership meets on the forum. There was on 2 weeks ago in Belfast and there is one coming up for the new portadown showroom very soon.

That must be why. Thanks for all your efforts.

Reactions: Sandra
That must be why. Thanks for all your efforts.

you guys enjoying the dealership meets is thanks enough for me. :)

Do they give better servicing prices at the meets

What goes on at the meets can I ask? Wasn't aware of these before

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

What goes on at the meets can I ask? Wasn't aware of these before

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Hi Sean, we get to see all areas of the dealership, tour of the workshop etc.

Hi, is there anyone who might be able to do the exhaust flap mod on my S3? I'm in the Glengormley area but happy to travel anywhere really.

I know I can just disconnect the flap motor connectors but I'd rather do it 'right' and have it done in software so there aren't any error codes thrown.

Happy to reimburse for time etc!

Hi, is there anyone who might be able to do the exhaust flap mod on my S3? I'm in the Glengormley area but happy to travel anywhere really.

I know I can just disconnect the flap motor connectors but I'd rather do it 'right' and have it done in software so there aren't any error codes thrown.

Hi there - this would be way beyond my VCDS ability. Sorry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will send you a PM tomorrow.

Reactions: ruairi83 and NATOuk
Hi. I'm looking for someone to unlock the DVD drive bay on my 2010 A4. I'm in Armagh