1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vandal claims the vehicles’ owners should appreciate his “creativity”.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by imported_Yaseen, Apr 18, 2005.

1. As much as I love art- this is going too far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:
    "Mark McGowan, 37, chose cars at random in Glasgow’s West End and Camberwell in South London before scratching paintwork with a key. "
    “I do feel guilty about keying these people’s cars, but if I don’t do it, someone else will and they should feel glad that they’ve been involved in the creative process”

Don`t know whether to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif or /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Click for more

(TDI- link works- happy now?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

yeah perhaps if some one meet him and was creative with a claw hammer he would still have to appreciate there creative process, i bet he wears a burberry balaclava

4. DaveACQ20v

DaveACQ20v Member

`It is the latest in a series of stunts, the most famous of which involved pushing a monkey nut with his nose for seven miles along the pavement to Downing Street to protest against student debt. `
    i think that tells us all we know about that w4nker - apart from his address that is.

5. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Yaseen, very happy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

6. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Well coming from glasgow , and having had my car damaged by vandals i can asure u if i ever get the opertunity i wil make my feelings known to this idiot , i alwasy wanted to study slash wounds on artists???????????? or posibly the flow of blood down the right side of artist heads ? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , do u think the police will mind after all it is a scientific experiment and also in the name of art !

7. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif gooooooooo Fallmonk

8. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi S4

[ QUOTE ]
    Well coming from glasgow , and having had my car damaged by vandals i can asure u if i ever get the opertunity i wil make my feelings known to this idiot , i alwasy wanted to study slash wounds on artists???????????? or posibly the flow of blood down the right side of artist heads ? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , do u think the police will mind after all it is a scientific experiment and also in the name of art !

[/ QUOTE ]

With you all the way. I could carve a Daytona on his head, & you could carve a Tesstarossa on his @r$e.

(which is where it belongs, LOL!)

9. Soupie69uk

Soupie69uk Owner

I cant believe this statement!!

"An exhibition of photographs showing Mr McGowan at work on the cars will be shown at The Arches gallery in Glasgow on Wednesday."

What a farce!!

10. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

This is a bloody sick society we live in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

11. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I cant believe this statement!!

"An exhibition of photographs showing Mr McGowan at work on the cars will be shown at The Arches gallery in Glasgow on Wednesday."

What a farce!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope somebody goes to this exhibition and spots their car and presses criminal charges. and then rearranges his face in the name of art!
    would have liked to have seen him try his stunt in the east end of glasgow!

12. Masterm8fo

Masterm8fo Warmonger

they said on news last nite they have pulled the exhibition and he is claiming its censorship

id paint his face in black/blue and claret if i caught hold of him
    stupid talentless loser living on benefits no doubt and arts council grants
    makes me very angry

13. dummi

dummi smoking a6

out of his mind :O ! or well chosen last words /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

14. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Zoned out