Value of RNSE Q version

rikia93

Reaction score
Hello all

I am new to this site - its great and has lots of information and is invaluable in doing modifications! I've already completed the puddle lights and foot well lights which would have been impossible without so thanks to those who make it possible!

I have begun to get the bits together to do a concert II to RNSE Q version, 8e0 035 192Q does anyone have an idea on how much this unit is currently worth as I have a friend who has one that was taken out of his car and swapped for a Mk2.

I have a 2006 Sportback and am unsure on the wiring loom adapters from kufatec do I need to specify "hands free factory fitted" as I currently have a hands free Bluetooth kit from the Bury UNI CarTalk + UNI Take&Talk - The most popular and most purchased base unit from the UNI System 8 range of hands-free car kits.

Thanks in advance

That bury kit u have isn't factory fit. OEM audi Bluetooth kit is what they mean :)

The 8E0 is A4 version so faceplate will not fit the A3.

If you're in the UK then we offer supply/fit solutions.

I sold my MK1 for £240 if that helps. prices on ebay are considerably higher but they prob dont sell (400 quid etc).

Id heartily recommend going straight to MK2 though - defo worth the extra money.

I sold my MK1 for £240 if that helps. prices on ebay are considerably higher but they prob dont sell (400 quid etc).

Id heartily recommend going straight to MK2 though - defo worth the extra money.

what is exactly the difference with between the mk1 and 2. im thinking the mk1 doesnt have sd card slots or am i wrong in making such an assumption ?

mk 1 has slots but max 4GB. Mk2 is 32GB per slot. Also you can add AMI later for full proper IPOD control. Mk1 can only do IPOD by dummying the cd changer so no track names etc, or by adding a 3rd party addon like the kenwood ipod adapter.

also the screen is much nicer and nav etc.

Reactions: Sevv
The 8E0 is A4 version so faceplate will not fit the A3.

If you're in the UK then we offer supply/fit solutions.

Cheers but the MK2 RNSE he has now in his car originally came from an A3 so he has simply swapped over the face plates !
I am however interested in a Bluetooth module if you could supply one - PM me?