1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

value of car

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by cgranger, Jan 15, 2004.

1. cgranger

cgranger New Member

[Jan 15, 2004]
    Hi Audi people....I am new to the forum and I need help getting a value for my car. Does anyone have any access to CCC reports? My sons car, a 1990 200 quattro 200; 177,000 mi; 4dr, sunroof, leather seating, etc...was recently buried in the flashfloods here and the insurance company is telling us that the fair market value is $3,951.00, using the CCC reports. This is supposed to be how much the car would go for in pristine condition on a dealer's lot....Could anyone tell me if this is a good offer (according to their standard of Pristine condition.....)or where I might get some infor in regard to other Audi's that are this age and meet the standard they have set. And what might be a good offer if not. Cathy
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. cbass

cbass Member

[Jan 21, 2004]
    Cathy, If you try www.kelleybluebook.com and www.nada.com and kind of average the two prices that they give you you should be about right on a price. Kelley blue book will be a little high if not right on and Nada will be a little lower.
    Good luck with it