1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valet pro bloke

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by Aspen, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Aspen

Aspen Member
    VCDS Map User

Hi All,

Been away for a while but have been trying out loads of stuff.

I have found that the bloke that et up valet pro, is very nice, and extremely knowledgeable too.

They are bringing out their own brand of clay and lube which I will try and report back on, but since last time I have tried the following out

Autoglym bloody expensive tiny pot of hard wax = not bad results actually.

Demonshine = great for if you don't want to chamis your car, thus reducing paint and cloth contact. (don't follow instructions on bottle, spray on leave for 2 mins then rinse off, not with jet hose for best results. water runs strait off.) works great on alloys too!

Valet pro house wax = Excellent, easy to apply carnauba wax, come off even easier. V cheap in comparison to others. Lasts about 5 weeks on my car.

2. Hitharder

Hitharder Member

autoglym wax expensive? i got it for 25£ thats not expensive for a very good wax!!!! but yeah it is super and demonshine is a wicked product for anyone who doesnt want to spend to much on a QD!