Valet Pro Bilberry Wheel Cleaner

A3Kent

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share my experience with this stuff.

Used it on my S-Line Diamond cut alloys at the weekend and it's great stuff. Spray on to a dry alloy, leave for 5 minutes then pressure wash it off, using the brush to get the stronger areas off. You may need a microfiber which I did to get the more difficult stuff including tar off. It seems to soften up the difficult stuff far better than anything I've used before.

I read elsewhere that someone had used it on there chrome exhaust tips so I gave this a go as well and it cleared all the black rubbish and made them all shiny again so that's pleasing!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Valet-Pro...0ml-FREE-Brush-and-Spray-Bottle-/301624387982?

I also use the Valet Pro Citrus Pre Wash stuff which is also a good product for loosening the dirt on your body work before pressure washing it off and then giving it proper wash with a mitt.

I was thinking of having a go with this stuff, think i will now, cheers

Well worth the money!! As its a concentrate you can adjust the amount you use so it's good and seems to last a while too. Using it with some wheel woolie brushes it makes easy work!! Then I apply poorboys alloy wax as the next time you clean the wheels the dirt will just run straight off.

Nice where do you get your cleaning bits? I mostly look on polishedbliss. Been looking for some G3 scratch remover too

By the way. Valet Pro do something called Dragon's Breath which is supposed to be stronger/better than Bilberry. It is more expensive though. I don't think I need it yet as my car/alloys are only 6 months old!

The Bilberry wheel cleaner is great stuff, the dragons breath is even better but not to be used on a weekly wash more like once every 4 weeks.