1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valet pro. Any good?

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by willowsdad, Dec 30, 2011.

1. willowsdad

willowsdad Sideways

[Dec 30, 2011]
    Just looking at getting a foam lance from juicy detailing & wondering if the valet pro ph neutral snow foam is any good. Only going to get 1 litre to try it, but from what i read that should be enough for a good few washes.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 21, 2014]

3. JDM82

JDM82 Member

[Dec 30, 2011]
    I use alot of valet pro products including the ph neutral snow foam and I love it! Produces a nice thick foam that clings well. Im sure you'll be happy with it.
  4. willowsdad

willowsdad Sideways

[Dec 30, 2011]
    Nice one. I've been meaning to get myself a lance for a while, seems to be a bit of a trend developing on the forum.
  5. JDM82

JDM82 Member

[Dec 30, 2011]
    I put off getting a lance for a while due to it being such an expensive piece of kit. But now I wouldn't wash my car without using snow foam. I've used a number of different foams but found the valet pro stuff to be the best. The lance takes some fiddling about with the valves to produce the correct foam but once you've got it sussed you'll be very happy.
  6. willowsdad

willowsdad Sideways

[Dec 30, 2011]
    That's it ordered. Lance and valet pro foam, and some jetseal 109 and a new hex logic finishing pad for the DA. So when your hangover's gone and your back to work Juicy Jen, Quick as you can thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply JDM82.:icon_thumright:
  7. Juicy Jen

Juicy Jen <span style="color: orange">Jen – Juicy Detailin Site Sponsor

[Dec 30, 2011]
    Thanks for the order it will go out Tuesday for you....good choice with the valet pro snow foam it will give you nice thick foam and I'll adjust the lance setting so that it should be right first time although it can vary depending on your own pressure washer.

No hangover for me as I'm laid up with a fractured foot and medication, plus got to pick up the kids from their dad on Sunday.
  8. nally

nally MPG the new BPH

[Dec 30, 2011]
    i used it in mine about an inch of it omg it was like christmas amasing stuff disapates well too so your drive isnt covered in it for hours
  9. willowsdad

willowsdad Sideways

[Dec 30, 2011]
    Ouch! Not a nice way to spend Christmas. Hope you're on the mend. This is my second order, first time round I had nice big box of goodies on my doorstep in a couple of days. Couldn't ask for better service. This is becoming a somewhat expensive habit!
  10. Juicy Jen

Juicy Jen <span style="color: orange">Jen – Juicy Detailin Site Sponsor

[Dec 30, 2011]
    2 lovely spiral fractures on my fifth metatarsal was due to have the cast off today After 7 weeks but hospital ordered me to keep it on for another three weeks, never been so frustrated in my life and desperate to get behind the wheel again and treat the new motor.

You've selected parcel force 24 so all being well with the courier service it will be with you Wednesday.

As Nally says 1inch of sf and top up with water (remember to shake the bottle before you put it on as it need to mix together - the amount if people that forget this is unbelievable!) and fire away - depending on how often you clean the car the 1litre should last you a while.
  11. willowsdad

willowsdad Sideways

[Dec 30, 2011]
    You seem to be building a bit of an Audi collection. Must be frustrating to see them sat there. I bet you've been foaming and rinsing with a plastic bag on your cast! When I get a chance I'll do a before and after, with the foam, clay, das-6, jet seal, and banana armour. Can't wait to see how it all comes together myself. Detailing seems to be a booming business right now. Thanks for all your help.
  12. RussZS

RussZS Member

[Dec 30, 2011]
    Don't forget to get some pics up when you've foamed your car! :)
  13. willowsdad

willowsdad Sideways

[Dec 30, 2011]
    Will do Russ. Just keeping it clean until I can afford the s line front end then I'll save up to get you to wet sand it! :salute: