1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valeo Ultimate Wiper blades = OEM Aero Wiper blades

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by dstech, Nov 15, 2006.

1. dstech

dstech Member

[Nov 15, 2006]
    FYI: Valeo OE Ultimate Wiper Blades Size: (22 inch #GOB22-5B) are the SAME Audi AERO Blades.

I bought a set of the Valeo's and the part numbers on the blades are identical to the ones on the OEM blades. If you look at the two blades side by side they look identical.

I can get a set locally from a store for $35/set whereas the dealer wants $66/set.

http://www.ultimatewiperblade.com/oe.php
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 25, 2014]

3. JGrant1285

JGrant1285 Sir Scouser Benitez

[Nov 15, 2006]
    i think im in need of a set of new blades, but i cannot see how paying that much extra for a pair of blades is going to benefit me?? Whats the big rage over these Aero blades????????
  4. arthurfuxake

arthurfuxake Controversial & Contradictive

[Nov 15, 2006]
    The biggest issue for me is noise. I found the older style wipers very noisy. They would "thud" when reaching the top and bottom of the sweep as the rubber changes direction - most noticeable at speeds below 55 mph, and particularly thuddy at standstill. They did seem to be quieter at motorway speeds. I thought a new set of blades would cure it, but still the same. The aero wipers are almost silent at each end of the sweep. Also, they seem to "smear" less than even the new blades of the older style wipers.
  5. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

[Nov 15, 2006]
    Anyone know of a supplier in Uk or Ireland? VAGParts Maybe?