1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VagCom in Glasgow?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by djmotorsport, Mar 15, 2008.

1. djmotorsport

djmotorsport Member VCDS Map User

[Mar 15, 2008]
    Anybody in or around Glasgow with a VagCom that can help me figure out which sensor is causing my ESP/ABS lights to come on at random - beer tokens await.......
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. GarryA3

GarryA3 Member

[Mar 16, 2008]
    How you doing mate?I eventually got the CD cartridge out the multichanger and is working, for now.Thanks for the offer though,ill keep you in mind if i have the same problem.
    If you are looking for someone with VagCom then you can go to Abercorn Auto Electrics in Paisley.Its just off love st if you know it at all.Ask for Sean,he seems to know his stuff.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&i...latlng=55850527,-4426518,18158011669814561583

I also use another guy in paisley for alot of the work that has been needed done on my car. Dont think he uses VagCom but does work with German cars all the time and does have diagnostic equipment.

http://www.owenferryauto.com/

If you go here then tell him Garry with the A3 sent you.Ive been to him more times than i would have liked but i think my car is just cursed lol. Hope this helps you out. :)
  4. djmotorsport

djmotorsport Member VCDS Map User

[Apr 13, 2008]
    Well, I bit the bullet and bought a copy of Vag-Com (via another A-S member on Ebay). 2 minutes and I knew I needed a RHS rear ABS sensor. Great piece of software........
  5. GarryA3

GarryA3 Member

[Apr 13, 2008]
    You doing homers now then?? ;)