Vagcom Friday....

Sc08 LAB

Reaction score
So I finally got a chance to play with my new toy, well second after jumping ship from the HTC One M8 to the LG G3.

b3965e7f50a5734d6b6272b7a9601493.jpg

And I have unlocked some little gems so tomorrow will be a good day testing them out. Unlocked CD ripping, windscreen wiper after wipe (which always dirtied what ever it cleaned) and the pier de resistance unlocked ADS, so I can't wait to test that out and see if it has made the steering heavier as I don't actually have ADS fitted.

0e5cacb52ba6a881c2140ce2af11cd78.jpg

Happy Vagcom Friday.

No problem mate it's pretty easy and you have to be a complete idiot to muck stuff up (so even I'm safe, I'm just known to be a chancer ;) that's all). How's the beast treating you?

Thx!
Beast is amazing for a short term experience. Found Sport mode in the gearbox last night.
It's an OMG F....... Kind of thing :))

Hi there.... Just a thought on my latest vcds mods...
Have you enabled ...
Reverse mirror tilt
Video in motion (not necessarily for watching vids.. But also enables the manual to be read when traffic permits)
Lap timer And oil temp
Ambient lighting

Very nice, I have indeed but not tried out the lap timer as yet and not seen oil temperature, how do you do that please?

Reactions: Gaz170
I checked after I needed a fill up and yes sir, temp is there. Strangely I found out today the temp didn't show straight from cold, it flashed up at 60 degrees and then stayed at 90 while normal driving, when I got a little excited listening to the foo's on the B&O it went upto 98 degrees after a few runs.

Just enabled ADS (for steering and engine) and it's made a really noticable difference to the throttle response. It's like having the throttle repsonse of 'S' mode but when you're in 'D' which is what I was hoping for.