1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VAG noob coming from the Jap side.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by SamiG, Feb 25, 2010.

1. SamiG

SamiG On Boost, ish.

[Feb 25, 2010]
    Hi all,

thought i'd join up here and say hello. I'm crrently in the market for an Audi S3 and will hopefully be getting my mits on one over the next few weeks. I currently own a '98 Honda Civic Ek3 which i've spent 15k+ on over the last 2 years i may post some pics later :)

My x missus had a 20vT LCR and i drove that a fair bit and absolutely fell in love with the engine. So now my Civic may be going this weekend i'm in the market for a new toy. For some reason i was really attracted to Mk1 TT's but after the stick i recieve from all my mates i've now developed a bit of a soft spot for Audi S3's.

Now i don't know a massive amount about them but i know it's the '01-'03 one i want preferably facelift and in Imola Yellow. I want the 225bhp BAM engine and want a decent spec i.e xenon's / Bose / Leather Recaro's etc etc but i have know idea if these are all extra's or standard trim :S

Also looking for something standard and un-abused with <70k got about 6-7K ish :)

Sami
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Feb 25, 2010]
    Hello and Welcome to the site
  4. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

[Feb 26, 2010]
    :sign_welcome: