VAG meet in Milton keynes, this saturday 20th april . All welcome. Meet Time : 5-6

JonBoi25

Reaction score
Hi all,
As above, I've organised a group on the 8l forum and thought I would make a quick post on here for you all too. A small group of us have already confirmed on holding a meet this Saturday late afternoon/evening. Getting there for between 5 and 6. The plan is to all meet at the car park for the large*asda. For those that are unsure where it is I will add a postcode soon.*We want to try not to attract too much attention so try to be on your best behaviour ;-).*

Anyone is welcome to attend, will be great to see you there. Hopefully the weathers good...

Thanks. Jon

Mk1 1QB

Above is the postcode for the*asda*where we are holding the meet

Thanks. Jon

Little bit far for me, Worth posting in here though people will more than likely see it a little later on :icon_thumright:

Shame it isnt during the afternoon, I would have attended but have to go away around 5pm!

Hi there is they a few going over. Mite pop Down thinking about going Santa pod tomorrow anyway not that far away from mk thanks

Hi guys,

Yeah hopefully a few more will see the post later on :).

Its a shame with timing for some I know but it's difficult sorting a time when everyone can make it.

So far I think there is about ten going, it wasn't meant to be a monster event this time round, was purely to meet other people from the forum and share ideas etc. But hopefully we can get a decent group to attend then get bigger and bigger :)

Yeah feel free to come along after Santa pod if that's your plan. Be good to see who can make it.

Cheers. Jon

I should be able to make it, see you all there!

Reactions: JonBoi25
I'm here ... Only 4 cars here thou .

Reactions: sliced
Cheers for those that made it along today, it was a nice afternoon, the weather couldn't of been better!.

It was good to meet those I've spoken to on the forum and have some banter in the sun!.

it was a long way from London digzz thanks for driving up, a few had already been and gone before you turned up thou ha!

It was meant to be a local meet really, with quite short notice and even some of those that were local were busy which was a shame.

I was happy with the turn out considering it wasn't open for any cars to attend like the cruizes etc.. There's not hundreds of ASN members in bucks lol....
Sorry if you felt like you wasted your time digzz.

I'll let you know of our next meet. we'll plan it more in advance so hopefully there will be a few more turn up.

Thanks. Jon

definitely, was good to meet the people who did turn up. I was unsure if I was able to attend but I am glad I was able to got at least half hour. Will have to get the couple of shots I took up soon. Will definitely have to do it again with more notice. Maybe next time we can meet in a more convenient location for people around MK, london, luton, etc etc can all meet.

PS digzz it was a shame you was unable to make it whilst I was there, Manni and I with our 8P's were being dominated by 8L S3's hahaha.

Look forward to the next meet, lets hope the weather is as gorgeous as it was today!

Reactions: Phatboyruss1 and JonBoi25