1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VAG K+CAN Commander V1.4 Help

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by gdbarratt, Oct 3, 2011.

1. gdbarratt

gdbarratt A3 Sportback 2.0 T FSi

I bought from eBay a USB Interface VAG K+CAN including full software version 1.4 (China), this is meant to cover Audi A3 up to 2007.
    I have installed the software on the laptop connected to the car and all I want to do is check the error codes.
    Anyone get any idea how to use this software?
    I have succesfully connected to the ABS, stereo but I can not connect to the engine or do a general sweep for errors.
    I have tried to find a manual for the software but have found nothing useful.
    I have downloaded V2.5, V3.0, V3.6 and V5.5 of the software also and have had no real success with these either.
    I really do not want to accidently re-program anything, just want to read my own errors if their are any.

Any help would be much apreciated.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mike foster

mike foster Fossie
    VCDS Map User

Try posting in the VCDS section of the forum mate - you may get a response but bear in mind that stuff from China does not always work the way you want it to or expect it to !!!

4. dunk

dunk Member

this hardware/software is a pig to use - there is no help coding and no long coder section so you have to know exactly what you are doing.

if you really only want the vcds recoding/error checking then you should look at getting vcds - preferrably a legit one too :)