1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vag com help

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by glens14a, Jul 29, 2009.

1. glens14a

glens14a Member

Got a shot of my mates laptop and his copy of vag com (think it's 805)

I tried to programme the day light running feature via the country option but I don't get what i was wanting.
    If I programme it for Canada i get the side lights and fog light to come on and if I programme Sweden etc I get side light and dipped beam, is there any way of getting just the side light to come on? (and I know thats what the little dial to the right of the steering wheel is for)

Also had a go at programming in the alarm chirps for the remote control, I can get it to chirp one time when it arms but makes no noise when you disarm, any way to have chirps on disarm?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. glens14a

glens14a Member

guessing no is the answer then :(

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi A6

Give NHN a shout, he's the man for this sort of thing ;)

I have never heard of foglights coming on for the US setting of the DRL's, I thought it was just the dipped beams :think:

5. 1210tech

1210tech Four Ring Fanatic

have a read of this thread: Daytime Running Lights you might be able to do it without changing the country if you can access channel 008 on the central electrics