1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vag com help

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by glens14a, Jul 29, 2009.

1. glens14a

glens14a Member

[Jul 29, 2009]
    Got a shot of my mates laptop and his copy of vag com (think it's 805)

I tried to programme the day light running feature via the country option but I don't get what i was wanting.
    If I programme it for Canada i get the side lights and fog light to come on and if I programme Sweden etc I get side light and dipped beam, is there any way of getting just the side light to come on? (and I know thats what the little dial to the right of the steering wheel is for)

Also had a go at programming in the alarm chirps for the remote control, I can get it to chirp one time when it arms but makes no noise when you disarm, any way to have chirps on disarm?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 26, 2014]

3. glens14a

glens14a Member

[Aug 3, 2009]
    guessing no is the answer then :(
  4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Aug 3, 2009]
    Give NHN a shout, he's the man for this sort of thing ;)

I have never heard of foglights coming on for the US setting of the DRL's, I thought it was just the dipped beams :think:
  5. 1210tech

1210tech Four Ring Fanatic

[Aug 3, 2009]
    have a read of this thread: Daytime Running Lights you might be able to do it without changing the country if you can access channel 008 on the central electrics