1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VAG COM help needed - LINCS pleese

Discussion in 'VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum' started by audipardner, Jan 25, 2008.

1. audipardner

audipardner Member

Hi chaps, looking for anyone who has a VAG COM in the Lincolnshire area ( or Notts as I dont live that for from Newark end). As i've been having quite a few 02 sensor related probs/lack of power etc.

The car has already had a new MAF/Lambda (pre cat), PCV pipes but the bloody fault still keeps coming on. Me thinks it might be oil usage???? 1ltr every 1miles

Any help would be greatly appreciated, rewarded with a beer tokens of course ;)

Thanks
  2. s3_tny

s3_tny Member

Sorry cant help but if nobody comes to your rescue it might be worth giving corey at

http://www.quattronics.co.uk/

a try as they're really good and also now in newark and also very reasonable on price

and are the only people i trust with my car which is why i travel so far for servicing etc from them

Good Luck :thumbsup:
  3. audipardner

audipardner Member

Thanks matey, have used Corey before.... but was left with a problem that he couldn't solve, turned out to be a brake sensor part costing me £7!!!....i've PM'd you
  4. SMITH MEISTER

SMITH MEISTER New Member

Hi there, havn't been on the forum for a bit so have only just seen ur post. I am based in Sleaford, lincs and i have recently purchased VAG-COM, i am equipped with a laptop and 'Elsawin' software, so for a modist fee i can come to you or vise versa.