Vag Com Codings after retrofitting RNS-E

comc

VW-7 Audi-2
Reaction score
Hello
I have scanned through previous posts on this subject but most do not exactly provide the answers I need and most assume a certain level of experience using vag com.
I have a 2006 MY A4 Avant which came with factory phone prep and colour DIS, but no MFSW.
I have now added an RNS-E (Q version) unit and want to make sure that the phone prep, RNS-E, and colour DIS are all set up to speak to each other fully.
I have asked the assistance of forum member Sno who has kindly agreed to provide the vag com equipment, however I would really appreciate it if someone could provide me with the correct vag com values, in a simplified form, to allow me (with the help of Sno) to make the necessary changes.
If anyone knows of a clear instruction already out there in this or another forum then could you please point me in the right direction.
Many thanks

If the vagcom user knows his way round, then the modules each have a popup helper that advises the coding anyway for a given setup, so should be fairly straight forward.