1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vag Com Codings after retrofitting RNS-E

Discussion in 'VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum' started by comc, Feb 18, 2010.

1. comc

comc VW-7 Audi-1

[Feb 18, 2010]
    Hello
    I have scanned through previous posts on this subject but most do not exactly provide the answers I need and most assume a certain level of experience using vag com.
    I have a 2006 MY A4 Avant which came with factory phone prep and colour DIS, but no MFSW.
    I have now added an RNS-E (Q version) unit and want to make sure that the phone prep, RNS-E, and colour DIS are all set up to speak to each other fully.
    I have asked the assistance of forum member Sno who has kindly agreed to provide the vag com equipment, however I would really appreciate it if someone could provide me with the correct vag com values, in a simplified form, to allow me (with the help of Sno) to make the necessary changes.
    If anyone knows of a clear instruction already out there in this or another forum then could you please point me in the right direction.
    Many thanks
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 26, 2014]

3. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

[Feb 19, 2010]
  4. comc

comc VW-7 Audi-1

[Feb 20, 2010]
    Thanks Khufu.
    I had managed to find the info at the Ross Tech site since posting my original question. I think I have now got my codes sorted out and will get together with forum member Sno in the near future to have a little play.
    Thanks again for taking the time to respond.
  5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Feb 26, 2010]
    If the vagcom user knows his way round, then the modules each have a popup helper that advises the coding anyway for a given setup, so should be fairly straight forward.