1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vag com coding mmi 3g

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by mikea4, Jan 14, 2011.

1. mikea4

mikea4 New Member

[Jan 14, 2011]
    Hi guys

I've got a A4 with the mmi 3g fitted but the bluetooth part hasnt been enabled. From what i can gather this facility is already built into the unit and just needs activating via the vag com.

Questions:-
    1 is this correct? I have a link to the instructions/codes so it would appear so but would like genuine clarifaction if anyone knows or has done it themselves.

2 Can anyone recommend anyone in the leicester area or surrounding areas that can be relied do this.

3 Seen some companies advertising but they want £400 which seems a lot for what it is, I realise that they have to invest in the equipment etc but still seems high, anyone know anyone cheaper?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 24, 2014]

3. kite

kite Member VCDS Map User

[Jan 14, 2011]
  4. mikea4

mikea4 New Member

[Jan 14, 2011]
    Hi Kite

yes thanks I've seen a couple of instructions now so think its genuine (havent compared instructions though!!) just havent got the kit or knowledge myself to do it. Was hoping might come across someone on here who could help or advise someone who could.
  5. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

[Jan 14, 2011]
    Call Craig and see what he can do for you : index