1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vag com codes

Karlos90 Feb 6, 2011

1. Karlos90

Karlos90 New Member

Hi what features are there to change with vag com ? Had look but wondered if any more out there

2. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

The list in endless, if you have a look on the ross tech website, or ask the question in the VCDS sub forum, you may get a lot of responses, if you put down what you want doing or be a bit more specific that would help too :)

3. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

All depends on what car you have. The newer Audis have loads of optional features. On the 8L the main things are:

- Anti Hi-Jack (locks doors over 10mph)
    - Beep when arming alarm
    - Dash needles light up only when sidelights are on
    - one touch central locking (only opens the drivers door for 1 touch, 2 touches opens boot and pasenger door)

4. morgan306

morgan306 Member

Ooh,I didn't know about the dash needles. It would be even better if you could get the needles to do a sweep on power up :)

5. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

You cant do that unfortunately but you can do a dash test which sweeps the needles and makes all the lights flash in a sequence, pretty cool hey.

6. Karlos90

Karlos90 New Member

Thanks again westle that's the one I want to do most the needle lights sure I'll crack it

7. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

Someone posted in the VCDS board about the needles and I tried to figure out how I did it on mine. I only had a quick look earlier but couldn't work it out. I'll have another check tomorrow for ya.