1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V Power Magazine.....

Nilz Jun 9, 2010

1. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Has anyone else had the vouchers and not received a magazine, must admit, its not the best mag in the world, but just wanted to know if it is missing or has actually not been sent????

Anyone.

Cheers
    Nilz

2. tku

tku Member

Yes magazine has been sent out. To be honest with you though it was that rubbish I really wouldn't comment further, your not missing out on anything. Actually, may I just say its the worst mag I've ever read.

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Thanks mate, they probably realised how cr4p it was and just thought, we aint even going to bother sending it out!!

4. Gops

Gops Badger 5 Edition VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Audi S3

You get vouchers?? I opted not to get any vouchers. Reason being is because if you save your points (which i have and now have around 5000 points) you can buy that awesome ferrari bike or other gizmo's!! :)

5. Steve_N

Steve_N Derv Power

I got the mag and vouchers, and will admit it is not the best read ever. Although there was a decent feature with an R8 Spyder in Scotland.

6. Nilz

Yea i live for now Gops....show me the money!!!! LOL

Man, i want to read that R8 story now!!

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Better off watching tonights Fifth Gear online. ;)

8. Nilz

Was it on last nite??

Damn sky box!!!

9. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

also got vouchers and mag if you want a copy you can have mine if my wife hasn`t thrown it away already lol

got a £10 voucher this month nice surprise :) but I get quad points since citi card stopped shell cashback

10. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Yes mate, just watch it online @Demand Five.